What we're doing:
- Your acupuncturist is fully vaccinated for COVID
- Patients are 9 feet apart, exceeding the recommended 6 foot minimum. We're running at 50% capacity.
- We will be using an Austin Air Purifier, designed to filter particles smaller than COVID.
- Chairs are covered in vinyl and are wiped down between treatments with cleaners that are on the EPA disinfectant list for COVID.
- Your acupuncturist, as always, uses hand sanitizer in between each patient and will not work if sick.
What we're asking you to do, even if you're vaccinated:
- Some kind of face mask is required for every patient for the entire duration of the appointment. No exceptions. Face shields and bandanas are not acceptable.
- Patients are not to schedule if they show any signs of being sick within 72 hrs of their appointment
- Patients cannot schedule if they've been exposed to somebody with COVID within two weeks of their appointment.
- No walk-ins. Appointments are required.
- If you get cold easily please bring a blanket to cover yourself to help us with laundry demands. Also, if you prefer to not sit on the vinyl-covered recliner, please bring a blanket to sit on.